From: "Susan Briere" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 12:57:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Laptop purchases

Greetings,

RNESU is starting to think about next year's laptop purchases (and late-year purchases for this year). We are interested in hearing from other folks - what have you been buying - whether you've been happy with the make/models, whether you've had any problems that might help inform our decisions.. anyone going in a new direction next year?

We appreciate any suggestions/feedback that you provide.

Thanks very much,
Susan Briere
Technical Support, RNESU