-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Carolin
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Naviance Questions

Greetings everyone,

We are previewing a college planning and advising program named
Naviance.  While we are very impressed with the features that it offers,
I always get a little concerned about providing student information to a
3rd party organization, especially a commercial one.

They offer assurances about their confidentiality and security
arrangements, however I thought I run this one up the flagpole and see
if any of you have any experience and/or thoughts on Naviance or any
other offerings of this sort.

Thanks if advance for your thoughts and comments.

John

believed to be clean.