-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ellen Matthews
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: survey tool

A committee within our SU is looking for a survey tool for 360
evaluations that will be more customizable than Survey Monkey. They also
want to be able to easily use the results. (I think this is my
question--the discussion is muddled.) Is anyone using a tool for this
that they really like? Or heard  of a good one?