On that note, my wife is almost certain she saw a male American Redstart flitting around in the brush beside the road a couple of days ago?!? This was a drive-by and too pushed by traffic to stop and check it out. Is it possible? What else might it have been? ... she swears it was not a redwinged blackbird and much too small anyway.
Michael Thomas