This morning, I spotted a small flock of goldeneyes from rte 12 in
NH, just south of the bridge from the Bellows Falls post office.
They were closer to the VT side than the NH side, but I couldn't get
a good view of them from VT.

When I looked at the photos later, I noticed that two of them had a
pattern on the back that I think are more indicative of barrows than
common goldeneye, but I've never ID'd a barrows before, so if anyone
can help me out here, I'd appreciate it.  It's not a great photo but
the field marks are still pretty clear:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4242.php

I also got a couple photos of our neighborhood red-shouldered/
possible RT hybrid hawk:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4240.php
http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4241.php

For those of you on VT bird who didn't see this yesterday, I also
have a group of photos of a mixed flock of bohemian and cedar
waxwings from Charlestown, NH yesterday:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/_2009-03-06.php

Other sightings from this morning included continuing Pine Siskins in
Westminster, VT, an eastern bluebird in Walpole, NH and a full adult
bald eagle flying overhead in Charestown, NH.  There were no signs
anywhere of Horned Larks and/or Snow Buntings.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky