There are a fair number of Bluebirds that winter over this far
north, but since they're often nomadic in winter and don't
generally come to feeders, we're not that aware of them.  I have
occasional visits all winter here.

Indigo Buntings don't winter over, and seem extraordinarily
unlikely to be back this early.

Jane
Shoreham