My first Song Sparrow of the year here in Pownal .. singing up the daffodils
I expect.  It has been a very long winter and I am so appreciative of the
power of a spring song.

I must also pay tribute to our resident Tom Turkey for his morning ballet
moves in our upper meadow.  I haven't seen that the girls are taking much
notice just yet but Tom doesn't seem to be taking their indifference
personally.  He just gobbles and dances the morning away . what a life!!

Mundi

Pownal

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of
morality by religion. -Arthur C. Clarke,  (1917-2008)