While checking out the Colchester-South Hero Causeway at Allen Point
yesterday afternoon, I had the dubious distinction of seeing my first  Double-crested
Cormorants (3) of the year flying North. Otherwise, the  large raft of scaup
was still present, but swimming far off shore. I  spotted a smaller group of
Common Goldeneye, as well. Nothing much seen at  the "cut" on the Bay side
yesterday other than a few Greater Scaup, Common  Mergansers, Common Goldeneye,
and gulls.

Along the path leading out to the "cut" a small flock of Cedar Waxwings was
a nice surprise.

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)