Hector Galbraith and i birded around Herrick's Cove and the Upper
Meadows this morning.
There were many pintail, wood duck, green-winged teal, ring-necked duck,
common goldeneye, common and hooded mergansers, mallards and black
ducks.
The highlight though was a Lesser Yellowlegs feeding along the exposed
mud. we also had a flyover snow bunting. And, at the upper meadows we
had an Eastern meadowlark.

Good birding.

Taj Schottland
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and
Bar Harbor ME and Putney VT
Birding Bumperstickers for Sale!
so many birds so little time
&