I have been trying to post to this listserve for over a year, and only today
stumbled on the "secret" to registering (!)

All winter, I have been feeding routinely some 200 pine siskins (or pisskins as I
call them), which have morphed into some 200 redpolls over the last few
weeks.  The pisskins have disappeared, save for a small handful, but the
redpolls are going strong.  Where did the siskins go?  I admit, in a moment of
weakness, I purchased a mega-thistle feeder with 42 ports and even that isn't
big enough for everyone.  Now I'm wondering:  when will they leave?!  I'd
really like to see a few other species before I have to take the feeders down.

I live in town in the Northeast Kingdom.

Mary Beth