A few weeks ago this exchange took place:( "Who's awake??? Me tooo."
I think that's the perfect mnemonic for GHO! I hadn't known it till now.
Thank you so much,)
  I have been thinking about this exchange and the fact that I need all the
help I can get ID'ing birds by sound and there must be others that would
benefit from this kind of knowledge. How about sharing other great mnenonic's
with the list, everyone will learn. If you’re someone that doesn't want to post
but have a good mnemonic send me an email with it and when I have some I'll
post them for everyone to see. The rest can post there's to the list for all to
see and learn from. There has to be many other people that would benefit
from having a little more birding by ear skills but are afraid to ask, so I am.
With Spring just around the corner it's a good time to learn some new birding
skills just before the start of another birding season. Besides what a good way
to past this last couple of weeks of cabin fever getting excited to go birding
and try out your new knowledge.

Good Birding
Peter Manship