"Way back in the late 80's, we had a policy with NASE and I finally
gave it up (losing a bunch of $$ in the process) because I realized
that their set-up then was a scam.  I don't know if they've changed
since then; sounds like they haven't from what Wiz found.  I know I
won't consider doing business with them again.
Ruth Richards
Blackwell Roots Farm
Cabot