----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:52:41 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Thanks to everyone who responded to my health insurance inquiry. It sparked lively discussion that basically ended with the conclusion that if you or your employees qualify for Catamount discounting based on your income, go that route. On another note, anyone have an accountant that they really like? Someone who knows farms and is aggressive and knowledgeable about tax avoidance (not evasion)? Please respond to [log in to unmask] Thanks

Pete's Greens at Craftsbury Village Farm
266 S. Craftsbury Rd, Craftsbury, Vermont 05826
802-586-2882, #7
www.petesgreens.com