That sounds like a solid opportunity for us, as opposed to a  broad scale see what I sell type thing, I personally enjoy the chance to piggy back my order with someone else's and would like to continue to be offered things like that...
Janet L Boyd
The Boyd Family Farm
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">jon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Commercial Ads

Seems as if the intent of the commercial poster is based on a timely opportunity, or a prevalent question for growers, it should be fine. It would probably be best if it were not a regular thing for any one business. There are other channels for advertising goods and services.

I posted an ad earlier in march about a half empty truck coming from western ny, with room for more pallets of fertilizer if anyone were interested.  The contact name, and person doing the trucking, was a commercial member of vvbga who sells fertilizer and seeds. he wasn't really selling the fertilizer, so we figured it was more of a service of convenience to growers. Growers wanted the product, and shipping could be reduced with a full truck.

Not a regular posting, not a problem...??

Jon Satz
Wood's Market Garden
93 Wood Lane
Brandon, VT 05733