If  you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go  together.”
African proverb

In a message dated 3/13/2009 5:46:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I went to google the NASE and lots of reports of scam showed up with  their
insurance. Anyone have any insight?
Richard Wiswall
Cate Farm, VT

----- Original Message -----
From:  _Fertile Fields Farm, Lori Schreier and  James Warren_
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
To: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:58  AM
Subject: Re: health insurance

we have ours from NASE, National Association for the Self Employed but  we
don't have employees.

Lori  Schreier
Fertile Fields Farm
916 River Road
Westmoreland, NH  03467
(603) 399-7772
_www.fertilefieldsfarm.com_ (http://www.fertilefieldsfarm.com/)

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go  together.”
African proverb

In a message dated 3/11/2009 6:37:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

We are pursuing health insurance for our employees.  If anyone else has
pulled this one off and wants to share wisdom  and/or commiserate about it contact
me directly. Thanks,  Pete

Pete's Greens at Craftsbury Village  Farm
266 S. Craftsbury Rd, Craftsbury, Vermont 05826
802-586-2882, #7
_www.petesgreens.com_ (http://www.petesgreens.com/)

Worried about job security? _Check  out the 5 safest jobs in a  recession_
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002) .