If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.”
African proverb

In a message dated 3/13/2009 5:46:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I went to google the NASE and lots of reports of scam showed up with their insurance. Anyone have any insight?
Richard Wiswall
Cate Farm, VT
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: health insurance

we have ours from NASE, National Association for the Self Employed but we don't have employees.

Lori Schreier
Fertile Fields Farm

916 River Road
Westmoreland, NH 03467
(603) 399-7772
www.fertilefieldsfarm.com

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.”
African proverb

In a message dated 3/11/2009 6:37:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
We are pursuing health insurance for our employees. If anyone else has pulled this one off and wants to share wisdom and/or commiserate about it contact me directly. Thanks, Pete

Pete's Greens at Craftsbury Village Farm
266 S. Craftsbury Rd, Craftsbury, Vermont 05826
802-586-2882, #7