I have "need now" request, so, if anyone has the paper below, and can
send a pdf, please contact me off list. I can pay up to $25.00.

Cooper, D. W., et. al., Exposures from indoor powder releases: models
and experiments. American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal,
1986; 47(4):214-18

Thank you,

Ann M. Cox, B.A., M.L.I.S.
Supervisor, Library Services

SENES Consultants Limited
Information Centre
121 Granton Drive, Unit 12
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada L4B 3N4
Tel: (905) 764-9389, ext. 336
Fax: (905) 764-9386
Email Address:  [log in to unmask]
Web Site:  http://www.senes.ca/

This transmission is intended only for the addressee and may contain
PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
use or retention is strictly prohibited.  SENES does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in contents
or attachments.  Information is provided for use "as is" by the
addressee.  Revised documents must not be represented as SENES work
product, without express, written permission of a SENES Director.