Apologies for cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

EAHIL Workshop 2009, Dublin 2-5 June 2009, Dublin Castle, Dublin, Ireland
Working with others: Explore, Engage, Extend!

Registration now open

Close of early registration:  Thursday 26 March 2009

Registration is now open for the European Association for Health Information
and Libraries Workshop 2009.   We have compiled an exciting and interactive
programme. Preliminary details are available on the EAHIL workshop website.

Continuing Education (CE) courses are being offered on the Tuesday 2nd and
Wednesday 3rd June, and the workshop programme itself will contain a range
of interactive empowerment workshops. Many of the workshops have limited
capacity, so early registration is recommended.

The EAHIL Workshop website includes details of our social programme,
including a welcome reception, tours of historic libraries of Dublin, a gala
dinner, and post-workshop tours.

For more details and to lodge your registration, visit the EAHIL Workshop
website www.eahil2009.ie  and you can stay completely up to date by
following EAHIL2009 on Twitter!

We really look forward to seeing you in Dublin in June 2009 for an exciting,
interactive and uniquely Irish EAHIL workshop!

Paul Murphy
Chair, International Programme Committee

Louise Farragher
Chair, Local Organising Committee