Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help with the following article this morning.

I've exhausted all my ususal avenues and need it by noon today. I can
put it up on Docline. I'm also an EFTS participant.

Loop Diuretics in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Necessary? Evil? A
Necessary Evil?
G. Michael Felker, Christopher M. O'Connor, Eugene Braunwald for the
Heart Failure Clinical Research Network Investigators
Circ Heart Fail. 2009;2:56-62
doi:10.1161/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.108.821785

Thanks,

Keith Gleason
Librarian
Alameda Hospital Library
2070 Clinton Ave.
Alameda, CA  94501
510-522-3700 x3331

This electronic message contains information that may be
legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is
intended solely for the individual or entity named above and
access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have
received the message in error, and delete it.

Alameda Hospital 2008