Hi everyone!  Please e-mail me if you'd like a compilation -- I received
some good responses.  There will be 11 attachments.  If you've already said
you'd like a compilation, it's on its way!

Jan Schueller, of Battelle Library in Seattle was able to actually find the
Dialog form I was remembering!  It's the last appendix in this document:
http://training.dialog.com/sem_info/courses/pdf_sem/intro_dialogclassic.pdf

Thanks also to:  Marie Ascher, Kathy Dedrick, GayLynn Burchett, Marcia
Francis, David Mockler, Michaele Robinson, Michael Heyd, Peg Allen, and
Alice Hadley.

I was reminded by Kathy that there is a form in the book: MLA's Essential
Guide to Becoming an Expert Searcher (2008)

Thanks again!  I'll not drown my intern by giving him all of them!  I'll
just pick one.  It's good to see them all, however.
Happy Friday!

Jana