For health occupations, Medlineplus.gov has a health topics page on health
occupations!  It's a great place to refer people to!

Also, check out mlanet.org for their stuff on why medical librarianship is
so great!

I always remember one of my professors saying that he could never get bored
with a career in librarianship, because there were so many directions to
go.

--
Jana C. Liebermann, MLS

Policy Information Center Library