Our Chief of Staff called saying he had read an article in Orthopedics Today in the last couple months. He considered it an editorial (perhaps as opposed to clinical, at least). The information in it that he recalls is that it stated that more money is spent on alternative forms of medicine than on traditional ones.

I've looked through the OT web site (expanding couple months into 8 months) and did not find anything. I e-mailed someone there and they had no idea what article it might be.

This physician is an orthopedic surgeon and is a DO. If this mystery article strikes a bell with anyone I'd be glad for any recommendations. I have tried to search it in Pubmed, Ebscohost, and Google, but without any likely suspects.

Steve Rauch
Community Hospital
Grand Junction, CO   81501