Yes, this is interesting. But, I'm wondering who's going to be hiring those 610 library school grads. My guess is that due to the current state of the economy, there are working librarians who are going to be delaying retirement and there are hiring freezes all over the place. Hope things turn around soon....for all our sakes.

Donna Berryman, MLIS
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Rochester, NY

> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:50:27 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: FW: [MLAPhil-L] from today's Philadelphia Inquirer
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> OK, it's not about health sciences, medical or hospital librarians, but
> it is still good press!
>
> http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine/20090304_Booked__The_happy_state
> _of_courses_for_librarians.html

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.