From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jerry Carlson
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHAT: Creating a Monster

Exchange with a patron's assistant:

Him:  Thanks for the speedy responses with the articles I requested. I really appreciate it.
         So, I think I have created a monster, Dr ****** has requested I find some *********** articles...

Me:   Monster?  I'd be more afraid of a doctor who didn't read up.

Jerry Carlson, MLS, AHIP   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Medical Librarian                 Phone: (970) 495-7323
Poudre Valley Hospital         Fax: (970) 495-7652
1024 S Lemay Ave              Web: www.pvhs.org
Fort Collins, CO 80524       DOCLINE: COUZFP         OCLC: CO5
"The Librarian's Secret Weapon - Book Tape!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, electronic storage or use of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, attaching the original message, and delete the original message from your computer and any network to which your computer is connected.