Hi,

I need "verification"  : )

We know we are peer reviewed, just need Ulrich listing.

Laurel K. Graham
American Dietetic Association

FreeForAll
<http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforallC:/Documents%20and%2
0Settings/lgraham/My%20Documents/IBM>

http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforall

FreeForAll is an international collaboration of libraries whose mission
is
to provide underserved nations with health science journal articles for
free.