I just read my post on SBN from two sources.  First I read it on my Yahoo mail account that I post from and it went through the list and came back the way I sent it with no discrepancies.  Then I read it from the list and it had a lot of my words doubled up like I had typed them twice in a row in the same sentence.  It even added words I didn't type.

What gives?  Is it some way the list server read the email from Yahoo incorrectly?  I haven't looked at the list method for quite some time and wonder if this is happening to others also.  Jimski