And, the Stowe Reporter's article, which apparently wasn't fact-checked*:

*Mistakes include:

Cochran's is still open on weekends.

It is the Bombing Run, not "Bomber".  It it starts on The Face,
however, recenty--due to the lack of snow below the New Lodge--instead
of then going down the Mitey Mite slope and up to the lodge, we've
been going down the base of I-89 and turning up the Mitey Mite slope.

The new snow making system is in its second year, but the groomer
acquired this fall has made a huge difference.

I believe that a USSA J1/J2 race was held years ago, for which the the
third rope-tow was built.  It only ran once and never opened to the
public after sending matriarch Ginny shooting backwards.