I'm guessing that the clientele who can afford a Canadian Mountain Holiday aren't that young. This also leads me to believe they might not be as accepting to the whole progressive shape thing.

Full reverse/reverse's will change your life, its a whole new way to ski powder. Keith at Praxis makes some of the best skis out there and if you are looking to get some reverse/reverses his powder model is the best out there. They are good skis for any condition you can skink into a little (chop, glop, pow etc.) and are bad for hard pack, ice etc. The other classic full reverse/reverse is the ski that started it all the volant spatula. These skis float amazingly well and turn on a dime even in the tightest conditions they are also very stable in chop at speed.

If you want something more middle of the road try something with tip rocker and flat(ish) camber. My guess is that your CMH's already ski kind of like they have a rockered tip. The tip is kind of soft and after that many days it is probably floats very well. The Megawatt has the most tip rocker of anything I've seen. Its a good way to make a ski that handles hard snow also handle powder. Others to check out with tip rocker are dps lotus 120, lotus 105, and bluehouse shoots (among many others).

You can also go for a hybrid recurve ski. These are skis with a little camber and sidecut under foot then a rockered/reverse sidecut tip and tail. Praxis has the Protest, there is also the Armada ARG ,the DPS Lotus 138, and the Bluehouse Maven. These skis tend to ski like a reverse/reverse but aren't that bad when you need to get over some hardpack, ice, or a groomer.

A lot of it comes down to personal preference. Just try a bunch of things out and see when you like. What ever you are on though make sure you let then rip.

Allen