Isn't it April?

Well, it sure seems like April.

Yeah, March is sucking pretty bad. We have had no new snow (other than a
quick dusting) and no snow in the forecast. Aren't we supposed to get big
dumps in March? WTF!

I am very sad that winter is ending so early.

I think this was in the pre-season forecast...but I didn't want to believe it
could really be this bad.