Mike: Yea, sorry again about that. I got confused since there were two
of them. Make sure to point to the static page's ID in nav.php (the ID
will be in the post's edit URL, and besides that it's pretty self
explanatory).

Chris:
I named the file that does all of this mcm.php for "My Content Manager."
It's

Our Vermont Grower's Guide CMS abilities thus far:
1. Replace default template file (about/file.php)
2. Insert before default template file (about/before-file.php)
3. Insert after default template file (about/after-file.php)
4. Provide "content" for default template file (about/content-file.php)

(NOTE ON 4) This isn't really that great of a functionality since it
just glawbs up the file and there's no capability for handling metadata,
but I figured it's a step towards minimizing repetition.

What I figure is my to do right now (in this order):
1. Move template's default content to home directory.
2. Determine some way to make paging from MySQL select results easy.
3. Find out if there's a feasible way to introduce meta-data.
4. Find out if there's a feasible way to avoid using unprotected global
variables (not really that important though).

(NOTE ON 2) I think the most useful way to do this would be using get
variables: all parameter names, p, and rpp; to specify for sure... with
a cap on rpp of course. I'd expect to have
"/search/?param1=&param2=&(...)"