Jake,

Friday and Saturday work well for me -- I know the career jam was held
on Saturday and it got a pretty good turn up. A CSSA officer position
for job networking might not be a bad idea but as it is we've been
having trouble filling officer positions. I'll shoot out an email to
MicroStrain, mywebgrocer, and vague as soon as we agree upon a date.
The only company I have contacted so far is IBM but I got no response
so we should probably send them another email. Sorry -- I dropped the
ball this time and nothing has really gotten done for career day.
Let's make it happen yo.

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles

--