Good afternoon everyone!

As you know tomorrow morning we will be moving our adobe bricks to a
new sight on campus. I have a few updates about the big move:

1) We will be beginning our move tomorrow at 8 AM. I know that's
early, but Sebastian, who is bringing his trailer needs to leave just
after 10AM and we want to make sure this job gets done!

2) All materials needed for the move have been accessed (Thanks for
your help Sebastian, but Nate and Jacquie just let me know that they
have everything needed). However, make sure to dress appropriately.
We're going to be handling a ton of dirt bricks!

So remember: Votey materials lab, TOMORROW AT 8AM!

Have a great night and see you bright and early!

Abby