I have a hard stop at 10:20, so really important to start on time, and I
would actually prefer to start at 8:00 if possible. Any takers. Best to
get this done before the rain comes anyway.

If I don't hear anything, I'll be there at 8:30 anyway so that we can start
early.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Brick Move!!

             04/14/2009 03:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi EWB,

   We will need people to help out this saturday from 9 am  - about
noon to move the bricks.  Kelly is volunteering her truck from 9 - 11
and sebastian will bring his truck and trailer to help with the move.

Please sign up using doodle so we can make sure that we have enough
members:
http://www.doodle.com/34fettux5hzuyk9f

So please meet in the soils lab at 9am saturday morning.  Sebastian is
kind to bring a dozen bagels :)

See you then!
Jacquie