I have a hard stop at 10:20, so really important to start on time, and I would actually prefer to start at 8:00 if possible. Any takers. Best to
get this done before the rain comes anyway.

If I don't hear anything, I'll be there at 8:30 anyway so that we can start early.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Brick Move!!

Hi EWB,

  We will need people to help out this saturday from 9 am  - about
noon to move the bricks.  Kelly is volunteering her truck from 9 - 11
and sebastian will bring his truck and trailer to help with the move.

Please sign up using doodle so we can make sure that we have enough members:
http://www.doodle.com/34fettux5hzuyk9f

So please meet in the soils lab at 9am saturday morning.  Sebastian is
kind to bring a dozen bagels :)

See you then!
Jacquie