Fantastic, I'll be there at 8:00, and hopefully a bunch others. I'll bring
a wheel barrow also to lesson the effort.  good to bring work
gloves for people that have them.  I bet we can get these all moved in 2
hours if enough show up. Also, do we want to buy some
cheap Plywood, if so, than we should go over to Lowes at say 7 AM? Maybe
some plastic to to prevent moisture from seeping
up from the ground. I would hate to find a pile of mud next year.?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Nathan Bonneau
             Dagesse
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Re: Brick Move!!

             04/17/2009 10:34
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Sebastian; I will be there at 8 to help get started.

Nate

Quoting Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>:

> I have a hard stop at 10:20, so really important to start on time, and I
> would actually prefer to start at 8:00 if possible. Any takers. Best to
> get this done before the rain comes anyway.
>
> If I don't hear anything, I'll be there at 8:30 anyway so that we can
start
> early.
>
> regards,
> Sebastian Ventrone
>
> Senior Technical Staff Member
> CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
>  IBM Microelectronics
>  Phone: (802)-769-6118,  Fax: (802) 769-6206  Tieline: 8-446-6118
>  E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com
>

>              Jacqueline
>              Elizabeth Bell
>              Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
>              Engineers Without
cc
>              Borders
Subject