Abby,
Congratulations for doing a great job this year, to you and all other students. I will not be able to attend tomorrow, as I'm still out-of-town.... vacationing in Virginia.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>">Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Final EWB Meeting
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hello Everyone,

Crunch time is officially here, and with that comes the end of a very
productive semester! Our last EWB meeting of the Semester will be
tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 7:10pm in Votey 254. We will be having
an end of year bash and honoring our founding seniors for all of their
hard work. I hope all members, especially seniors, will be able to
attend.

See everyone tomorrow!

Abby