What Alison said (as if I could match that ...).

I wish I hadn't had to miss the bye-bye meeting but of course I wish
those who are passing the torch and the passees all the best. I'll
tune in again next Fall but Arne will not be needing any help from me.
Most likely I'll be switching my time over to the new BME group.
That's my policy: join up when I have something novel to offer and
beat it before I get repetitive.
Y'all are great.
Mike