Excellent, let's go for the lifetime commitment!

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             "Michael J.
             Rosen"
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: Good luck seniors; thank you
                                       everyone; great new EWB advisor!

             04/27/2009 03:20
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Thanks, Sebastian.
Keep me on the mailing list; I will keep coming to meetings and
reacting in the Fall.
Mike

Quoting Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>:

> Mike, I think that you have a long way to go before be repetitive :)  So,
> your involvement in the project and engineering principles
> would still be greatly appreciated.
>

> regards,
> Sebastian Ventrone
>
> Senior Technical Staff Member
> CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
>  IBM Microelectronics
>  Phone: (802)-769-6118,  Fax: (802) 769-6206  Tieline: 8-446-6118
>  E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com
>

>              "Michael J.
>              Rosen"
>              Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
>              Engineers Without
cc

http://www.uvm.edu/~cems/?Page=employee/newfaculty2008.php&SM=employee/_employeemenu.html