Excellent, let's go for the lifetime commitment!

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for "Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>">"Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Re: Good luck seniors; thank you everyone; great new EWB advisor!
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Thanks, Sebastian.
Keep me on the mailing list; I will keep coming to meetings and
reacting in the Fall.
Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~cems/?Page=employee/newfaculty2008.php&SM=employee/_employeemenu.html