I'll be travelling..... on vacation

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little
longer."

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Brick Move!!

             04/14/2009 03:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi EWB,

   We will need people to help out this saturday from 9 am  - about
noon to move the bricks.  Kelly is volunteering her truck from 9 - 11
and sebastian will bring his truck and trailer to help with the move.

Please sign up using doodle so we can make sure that we have enough
members:
http://www.doodle.com/34fettux5hzuyk9f

So please meet in the soils lab at 9am saturday morning.  Sebastian is
kind to bring a dozen bagels :)

See you then!
Jacquie