I'll be travelling..... on vacation

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Brick Move!!
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi EWB,

  We will need people to help out this saturday from 9 am  - about
noon to move the bricks.  Kelly is volunteering her truck from 9 - 11
and sebastian will bring his truck and trailer to help with the move.

Please sign up using doodle so we can make sure that we have enough members:
http://www.doodle.com/34fettux5hzuyk9f

So please meet in the soils lab at 9am saturday morning.  Sebastian is
kind to bring a dozen bagels :)

See you then!
Jacquie