I was looking over the specs since we have a variety of processor
speeds. Seems it would only work on about 50% of the computers we
have so I will spend my time trying to avoid having it thrust upon
us. Might try it at home though and will watch for the version.
Rick

Tech Support
Townshend School District
PO Box 226