Folks,

I would like to have another meeting to finalize details for the Tech
Conference, Thursday April 30, 4:00 to 6:00 at Zachary's Pizza in S.
Burlington.

The registration page is ready, we just need to get agreement on some
final details.  I have been asked to reconsider the price increase,
keynote, schedule and format for the round table discussions.

I am also going to move up the deadline for presentation descriptions
one day to April 30, so if you're not going to be at the meeting you
must get your description to me by the meeting to be on the schedule.

We should also start looking at the nuts and bolts of running the
conference, parking and signs, registration, food and such.

Thanks in Advance
Craig Lyndes
FCSU