My daughter has one.  She goes to school at Castleton and we live in
Highgate (minutes from the Canadian border).  At home she needs to be
near a window in order to download books (which is a little better than
cell phone use where you have to be outside), but they download fine.
She is also able to use it in Castleton, though I don't know if it is
similar - needing to be near a window or outside.

smg

Sylvia Gagne

Georgia Elementary & Middle School