Lauren,
Are you using Edublogs?  I found the same thing- $40 to be a
"supporter" gets rid of the ads.  Bummer.

Charlie MacFadyen
Technology Integrationist
Champlain Valley Union HS
http://www.cvuhs.org/faculty/charlie
(802) 482-7117

>>> Lauren Parren <[log in to unmask]> 4/7/2009 12:56 PM >>>
Are you getting embedded ads in your wordpress blog?  You wouldn't see
it if you log in as yourself, or on a machine that you've used to access
the site.  We discovered the only way to get rid of the ads was to buy
our blog!

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on