I'm curious to see what people think of 8 and how/if they plan to upgrade;
or put another way, what is the protocol, planning that goes into upgrading
browsers in general?
In my experience a lot of the schools we're working with are using IE.  A
lot of the support issues I deal with on a daily basis are specifically
attributed to IE6 issues (which causes a lot of web page rendering issues
with Moodle).
If people are interested, this is the basic breakdown of usage on our Moodle
site:

Internet Explorer

60.99%Firefox

26.18%Safari

11.31%Chrome

1.23%

A further breakdown of IE gives us
1.
7.0

83.06%
2.
6.0

15.27%3.
8.0

1.64%

It's great to see 7.0 has the majority as it generally causes less issues
(but sometimes I can't even get it to load a web page when i first start
it.)

--
Joseph Thibault
VP of Curriculum

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Skype:  joseph.thibault
Cell:  (802) 578-7422
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use
solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution
or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior
consent of the sender.