I bought a laptop over the weekend for home use - it has Vista premium

Went to download IE8, and I was told it is not compatible with my version of
windows.

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: April 15, 2009 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Internet Explorer 8

Dear List:

Has anyone delpoyed IE8 yet? I ask b/c early on when IE7 came out it broke a
couple things. For us specifically it was Pinnacle Studio10.

IE8 seems to be a much nicer version, specifically much faster than IE7 tabs
seem more stable daughter tabs are all the same color a blank tab actually
has useful info on it (like recently closed tabs)

R.