-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Darth Vader
Sent: April 15, 2009 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Internet Explorer 8

There's a couple things I like about IE 8: there 64 and 32bit versions (this
might be what you experienced Bill), it is faster, has private browsing, and
most importantly version 8.1 (scheduled for June) will have support for
Firefox plug-ins... Adblock baby!

It's not something SB plans to roll out, at least not until MS puts it up in
Windows Update with some degree of priority.

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services
South Burlington School District
South Burlington, Vermont 05403