My daughter has one.  She goes to school at Castleton and we live in Highgate (minutes from the Canadian border).  At home she needs to be near a window in order to download books (which is a little better than cell phone use where you have to be outside), but they download fine.  She is also able to use it in Castleton, though I don't know if it is similar - needing to be near a window or outside.

smg

smg

Sylvia Gagne

Georgia Elementary & Middle School

Raymond Ballou wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear List:

Anyone use a Kindle 'round these parts? If the Sprint EVDO coverage map is
accurate, we are in a roaming area. So does that mean just slow, or no go?

thx,

R.