Hi All:

Just a reminder that applications are due this Friday for the VTcite
Creating 21st Century Classrooms: Connecting the Dots-South.  If we do not
receive enough applicants from the south we will accept ones from the
central and northern parts of the state... so we encourage all of you to
get your applications in soon!

For more information, go to...

http://vtcite.org/node/2702

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227